Staff Spotlight on Dr Cameron
This month we have Dr Cam in the spotlight and we asked him some questions to get to know him a bit better and find out what makes him tick!
1. Dr Cam, what drew you to chiropractic?
I was first introduced to chiropractic as a teenager after multiple gymnastics injuries. After seeing my strength change after being adjusted I was hooked.
2. You're the newest to the Hilton Chiropractic team, what do you love about working here?
I like the friendly homely atmosphere. I like that as chiropractors we all work hard to provide the best care we can to our patients.
3. What are you currently working towards?
Currently I am completing my sports chiropractic diploma, which has helped me specialize in managing specific conditions of the extremities and sporting injuries.
4. So you're a competitive ballroom dancer - how has that impacted on your work as a chiropractor?
Ballroom dancing requires a lot of core strength. It demonstrates the importance of posture and quality of movement. Part of my treatment always includes education on posture and core stability, which tends to improve long term outcomes.
5. What are your big dreams for the future?
I dream of helping athletes achieve their best performance at the world games.
6. And lastly, a few fun questions. What are your 3 favourite thing to do?
1- Dance, 2- fishing, 3- playing games with mates.
7. Where is your favourite place to be?
In bed watching a movie.